bloom does babies...
and not just any baby, a new bloom baby! we've added a sweet little girl to our bloom tribe this year and we're tickled pink! we're also crazy about spoiling her pretty mama, bloom style of course,
and so was born the "new baby nosh box".
it's got all the fixin's for a few good meals so our mama can focus on her baby and not breakin' her back in the kitchen. the best part? we take the box back after we unload the goodies, so we can fill it up again and deliver another night of meals (and steal some kisses from our little bloom baby)!
so, what's in there? we choose items that can do double duty and can be eaten right away or frozen for later. here's the scoop:
- homemade tomato sauce and freshly grated mozzarella cheese for pizza or pasta
- neapolitan style crust from salino's
- pretty orcchiette pasta
- organic lettuce and salad fixin's from phoebe's pure food
- phoebe's favorite morning loaf from fields and french hens
- marinated artichokes for topping pizza, salad or pasta
the best part? our box came to the rescue since thanksgiving leftovers just ran out at bloom mama's house!
we're already working on our next nosh box necessities...stay tuned to see what we deliver!